87th Analytic Beer
|| Tana Cechova is a cow.
| Time and place:
|| 30.8.2004, "Studentska" restaurant, Dejvice
|| Jirka Hrdina, Ales Nekvinda, Lubos Pick, Mirko Rokyta, Honza Rehacek
- Problem n^2+1 (JR)
- Arbitrarily long arithmetical sequences of primes (MR)
- Twin primes and another failed attempt to prove Riemann Hypothesis (MR)
- Show: f is continous and for each fixed x, lim f(nx) = oo; then lim f(x) = oo.
- beer 10o, alcohol free beer, tonic, coffee
- spaghetti with cheese, goulash, cauliflower with potatoes, toasts
| Pearls of the seminar:
| Unsolved Problems: