80th Analytic Beer
|| Three beers, one soft drink and three tens
| Time and place:
|| 15.6.2001, "Kotlarka" pub and winehouse "Tereza" (5.30pm-10pm)
|| Jirka Hrdina, Ales Nekvinda
Lubos Pick, Mirko Rokyta, Jan Rehacek
- Inequality (a+b+c+d+e)^2 >= 4(ab+bc+cd+de+ea) (A.N.,L.P.)
- Linearly algebraic proof of Lagrange multipliers in R^n (M.R.)
- Logarithmic Sobolev inequalities and their applications in probability
- 10o, Coke, Cappy, coffee, mineral water
- Meat of 5 flavors with potato pancakes and a sixth flavor, sechuan
with potato pancakes, fried cheese with potatoes, tortellini,
fried cheese in a bun
| Pearls of the seminar:
L.P.: Honza, you are the only single guy among us. Should we
do something about it?
A.N.: Yeah, maybe the rest of us should get divorced.
| Unsolved Problems:
|| It was found that an average member of AB weighs 82 kilograms.