71st Analytic Beer
|| Beer whip
| Time and place:
|| 27.8.1997, Brno ZOO (1.30pm-3.30pm) and "Cernohorska pivnice", Brno, CZ
|| Lubos Pick, Mirko Rokyta, Jan Rehacek
|| various animals in the ZOO
- At the party with 6 guests there are always three such that
they all know each other or they are strangers to each other.
- Improvement of the convergence of the series SUM_1^infinity[1/n^s]
up to an arbitrary order.
- Preparation of the postcard to J.H. and A.N.
- Visit to Brno ZOO (1.30pm-3.30pm)
- 12o Cernohorske svetle (good)
- Pandursky goulash+onion+rolls (2x),
Brno dragon+salad+fries (1x),
"Drowned man"+rolls (2x); The Beer Whip wasn't available.
| Pearls of the seminar:
| Unsolved Problems:
|| Second regular Beer held outside of Prague, first time in Moravia.