Honza's Home Page / Honzova Domostrana
SURF WITH CAUTION
Absurdistan is a lovely country somewhere between the North
and South Poles. It has too many characteristics to list here,
but the one you can already see is that it rains there 365 days
a year (sometimes even 366 days). If rain bothers you,
open your umbrella.
You are welcome to visit any place you wish - just make sure you
don't get too close to the border. There are lots of hungry lions
outside Absurdistan. Read the safety tips below before you surf.
And speaking about warnings, here is one for
This HOMEpage is HOMEomorphic to the Cantor set, so mind your steps.
OTHER PLACES TO VISIT
Here are some safety tips for your visit in Absurdistan:
- If you get lost use
the map. If you don't know how to use a map, get lost.
- Have your blood pressure checked every 15 minutes.
- Put your wallet under the keyboard.
- If some statement doesn't make sense to you, try multiplying it by 2+3i.
- Don't talk to the computer screen in the presence of your supervisor.
- New links are either red or yellow. The used ones are blue or pink,
depending on the background. Don't follow links with strange colors
- If you are attacked by birds, press the F1 key. If your keyboard
doesn't have it, smash the birds with a mouse. For best results use
the "first come, first served" principle.
- The standard voltage in Absurdistan is 99V.
Please, adjust your coffee maker.
- Avoid lions. They are NOT user friendly.
- For transportation use Netscape (strongly recommended), Mosaic or
- If you don't understand something, don't worry. The chances are
that I don't get it either.
And here are some
facts about ABSURDISTAN.
And that's all folks
have a nice rest of your life
take it easy
and if you need anything, don't hesitate and buy it.
Nov 4, 1795
GaTech POBox 330405
Atlanta, GA 30332