Here is what you do if you ever get lost in Absurdistan:
1. Find a place on the map where you are.
2. Drop a perpendicular from that place to the closest river (on the map).
3. Walk in the direction of the resulting vector til you get wet feet.
4. Jump into the river and scream!!! As loudly as you can.
5. People in Absurdistan are friendly. They'll fish you out.
Disclaimer: Even though the Czech County did borrow its shape from the Czech Republic, all the geographical entities depicted above have nothing to do with Central Europe. But sometimes when I read Czech newspapers I wonder...